|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||The Provident Bank and its wholly owned subsidiaries PFS Insurance Services, Inc. and Beacon Trust Company.
|What we do
|How does The Provident Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Access to your personal information is limited to those employees who need to know the information to provide products and services to you.
|How does The Provident Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Deposit money
- Apply for a loan or Provide account information
- Seek advice about your investments
We also collect personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account - unless you tell us otherwise.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as PFS Insurance Services, Inc., and Beacon Trust Company.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- The Provident Bank does not share with non-affiliates so they can market you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include: Linett & Harrison, Affinion Group, BV Card Assets, LLC, Generations Gold, Inc., Deluxe Corp., FirstData Corp.
|Other important information